Cleaning your home every day is essential to ensure germ-free living. Besides that, the Covid-19 pandemic has forced us to stay inside our homes for most of the day. Thus, cleaning and disinfecting homes have become way more critical in today’s time. The virus can get into our homes in multiple ways and remain on the surfaces for days, increasing our exposure and risk of catching the disease.
To ensure safety, we would love to help you with some everyday tips shared by experts for a clean, hygienic and safe home.
Before and After You Enter the Home
Before you step into your house, make sure to remove your footwear outside – else, you will end up bringing all the germs attached to your footwear inside. After entering the house, make sure you wash your hands, legs and face properly with soap and water; in case you have exposed yourself to a crowded place or stayed outdoor for longer, then consider taking a bath to ensure complete protection and safety.
Moreover, make sure you change the clothes you wore outside and wash them thoroughly. If you’ve brought things from outside, keep them aside at least for a day or so and make sure they do not mix with other household things. Lastly, wash your mask if you’ve used it for more than 3-4 hours and dispose it off carefully if it’s a use and throw mask.
Ensuring Kitchen & Food Safety
The kitchen is a hotspot for breeding germs, viruses and bacteria, and so is one of the most probable places in your house that can carry the virus. For ensuring safety and cleanliness during the Covid-19 pandemic, you can follow the tips stated below to keep your kitchen clean:
- Washing or sanitizing hands before working in the kitchen.
- Clean the kitchen counter, stove, microwave and such surfaces after cooking food.
- Wash fruits and vegetables under running water, and make sure you don’t use soap or detergent for washing them.
- Wipe the flooring of your kitchen with water and disinfectant liquid and wash your utensils after usage.
- Spray Utensitize on the utensils before every meal. Utensitize is a kitchenware sanitizer enriched with the goodness of Tulsi, made to kill 99.99% of germs, viruses and bacteria.
Disinfecting Air and Surfaces
As mentioned earlier, germs, viruses and bacteria can survive on surfaces for days. So, it’s essential to regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, tables, sanitary ware and others with a disinfectant spray. Along with sanitizing the surfaces, it is also essential to sanitize the air inside your home.
If you don’t breathe clean air, these microorganisms can cause airborne diseases or infections. Ensure clean and sanitized air with RxSAFE Ambitize, air sanitizer spray that protects from 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria for up to 12 hours.
Some Extra Home Hygiene Tips
- If you or your family members fall ill, make sure to maintain distance and wear a mask.
- When you’re not using the bed, cover it with a sheet to avoid exposure to dust, germs, viruses and bacteria.
- Allow cross-ventilation across all the rooms.
- Empty the trashcan every day without fail.
- Keep electronic gadgets and other unused items covered while you’re not using them.
Follow these everyday tips to keep your space clean and germ-free and stay safe and healthy at home.