Utensitize- Ensures Your Family’s Safety by Sanitizing Your Kitchen Appliances
by Amit Vyas on Apr 21, 2022
The coronavirus pandemic has caused us all to reconsider the value of proper hygiene. However, while we wash and sterilize our hands more regularly to protect ourselves from the virus, it is also a good idea to pay attention to other parts of the house that require deep cleaning and disinfection, such as your kitchen.
Kitchens could easily become a breeding ground for bacteria and germs, especially if you cook for a big family or a commercial business. You may avoid this by cleaning your wooden, stainless steel, stone, and plastic kitchen tools & equipment and surfaces immediately after cooking, as well as by eliminating dangerous bacteria through periodic sanitizing. Cleaning and sanitizing should be your priority during these difficult times to ensure that your kitchen is safe from deadly germs & bacteria. And when it comes to how often you should clean and sterilize your kitchen utensils, food health experts recommend cleaning and disinfecting essential items like knives and cutting boards using a kitchen disinfectant cleaner at least twice a week.
However, before you come to sanitizing the kitchen, you have to get rid of any surface dirt, food or contaminants from the surface. Here is a step-by-step process to help you clean & sanitize your kitchen tools & equipment.
So, without further ado, let’s dive right in!!
Step 1: Cleaning Kitchen Tools & Equipment
Cleaning the kitchen on a regular basis is necessary to ensure that there is no leftover trash or bacteria. It is important since we spend the majority of our time in the kitchen preparing meals.
- Before cleaning tools and equipment, scrape any food residue from the tools & equipment’s into a trashcan.
- Now wipe clean all cooking tools, equipment and prep areas thoroughly with warm soapy water.
- Now rinse them with clean water & wipe them with a dishcloth.
- You can also air dry them.
Note: If you clean with kitchen towels or sponges, be sure to wash them often in the hot cycle of your washing machine or in a bucket of hot water with a strong detergent and then rinse them with an anti-bacterial disinfection solvent.
Step 2: Sanitizing Kitchen Tools & Equipment
While washing with warm, soapy water can physically remove dirt, filth, and some germs from a surface, it does NOT necessarily kill all bacteria. Thus, you need to sanitize your kitchen tools & equipment. There are several sanitizing methods in the kitchen that you can use; let’s have a look at a few-
- The simplest method of sanitizing kitchen utensils involves Utensitize by RxSAFE. You just simply have to spritz it on your kitchen utensils & wipe them with clean rag and it will sanitize your utensils in mere seconds.
- The other method for sanitizing kitchen utensils is to make a bleach solution by mixing a tablespoon of bleach with a gallon of water and soak your equipment for about half hour before thoroughly washing them with hot water.
Note: The only problem with the second method is that it requires loads of hard work, but we believe in working smart, not working hard, right?
Step 3: Storing Kitchen Tools & Equipment
Kitchen equipment should be stored in cupboards, drawers, or big plastic/metal containers, where it will not accumulate dust and dirt. You should disinfect storage containers and shelves using a commercial disinfectant before storing kitchen equipment. To keep germs and bacteria at bay, clean the boxes on a regular basis.
Note: Before storing dishes or equipment, make certain that they have been thoroughly cleaned and dried.
Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen utensils and equipment are essential in maintaining a healthy and happy kitchen, and it becomes simpler with Utensitize. If you follow all instructions listed above, you will be successful in getting rid of harmful germs, bacteria & viruses instantly.
Why Choose Utensitize by RxSafe?
- The product Utensitize is specially made for sanitizing your kitchen utensils, making it an ideal sanitizing solution for your kitchen.
- This product is suitable for all types of utensils, be it glass, metal or porcelain.
- Utensitize kills 99.99% of germs, viruses and bacteria, making your utensils absolutely safe for your loved ones.
- You can spray this product on the utensils you are using before eating, and they will be ready to use in about 5 seconds.
- Moreover, Utensitize has been tested and proved effective by a NABL certified lab.
Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen utensils and equipment are essential for maintaining a healthy and happy kitchen, and it’s not difficult to do so using Utensitize. If you follow all of the instructions above, you will be able to get rid of harmful germs, bacteria & viruses in an instant.